Matthew Johnston, D.O.
Director of Sports Medicine at Florida Hospital Kissimmee
- Director of Sports Medicine at Florida Hospital Kissimmee
- Director of Orthopaedics at Hunter's Creek
- Board Certified and a member of the American Osteopathic Association and American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopaedics.
- Specializes in Joint Replacement Surgery, Sports Medicine, General Orthopaedics, Treatment of Arthritis of the Hip and Knee and more.
Dr. Matthew Johnston grew up in South Florida. He attended Tri-State University In Indiana. From there he obtained his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine at Nova Southeastern University. He completed his traditional internship and orthopaedic surgery residency training at Ohio University. He completed a fellowship in Joint Replacement Surgery at the Florida Orthopaedic Institute, receiving extensive training in the diagnosis and treatment of arthritis, failed total joint replacement and osteonecrosis.
Let me know how I'm doing
- Team Physician, New Dimensions High School
- Team Physician, Lake Nona High School
- Team Physician, Florida Christian college
- Associate Team Physician, Orlando Rage Minor League Football
- Associate Team Physician, Celebration High School
- Associate Team Physician, Freedom High School
- Associate Team Physician, Harmony High School
- Associate Team Physician, Poinciana High School
- Associate Team Physician, Liberty High School
- Associate Team Physician, Orlando Sharks Professional Indoor Soccer, 2008
- Walt Disney World Marathon, Triathlon, Race for the Taste, Race for the Cure